Saturday, May 2, 2009

Fido Sucks - big Time

Whats with cell phone comapanies in Canada.

I just signed up with Fido as a new customer earlier this week and got a blank text message today from Fido.
Called the cust. support and this is what he had to say;
"I should not wait OR rely on text messages sent by Fido"

He was also unable to tell me how many minutes had been used this and offered this brilliant advice
" I should track my minutes myself" ,

What the fu@k is wrong with these guys. I had heard the horror stories about Fido but I'm still in disbelief over how Dumb Ass that idiot was!

If Canada was to change its policies of virtual monopolies - it may be amongst the best place to live. But then, I also want the powers to be invisible....

No comments:


 
ss_blog_claim=2704861f2418903a99888d8758193ada